- 1 cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1 Onion (finely cut)
- 1 Tomato (finely cut)
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tsp Oil
- Turmeric Powder (as required)
- Chili Powder (as required)
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil (for cooking)
- Combine gram flour, tomato, onion, turmeric powder, chili powder, oil, salt, baking soda and water and make a medium thick batter.
- Heat a skillet and smear some oil on it.
- Spread the batter and place a sliced tomato piece in its center.
- Pour a tbsp of oil, when it is cooked and then flip it over.
- Cook the other side until done.
- Serve with tomato sauce.