Broccoli Tofu Stir Fry
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (seeded and sliced into strips)
- 2 crowns Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1/3 cup Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Dry Sherry
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 8 ounces Extra Firm Tofu (diced)
- 2 tbsp Cashew Pieces
- Place a large skillet over high flame and heat peanut oil in it.
- Add garlic and stir fry for a few seconds, till it begins to get brown.
- Add red bell pepper and broccoli. Cook for about 5 minutes, or till the pepper starts to brown and softens.
- Take another pan and mix chicken broth, soy sauce, sherry and cornstarch and stir till dissolved.
- Pour the sauce into the broccoli and bring to a boil.
- Add in the tofu pieces and cook until tofu turns hot, say for about 1 minute.
- Remove and garnish with cashew pieces.
- Serve hot with white rice.