|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 4 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Beat the egg whites in a clean glass or metal bowl, using an electric mixer, till they from a stiff peak.
- Take another large bowl and mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, sugar, egg yolks, butter and buttermilk together. Beat with an electric mixer, until smooth.
- Fold in the beaten egg whites gently into the flour mixture.
- Place 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in each aebleskiver pan cup.
- Heat the pan until hot.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the batter into each pan.
- When they get bubbly, immediately turn them over.
- Continue cooking, till the ball is cooked completely. Remember to turn the ball to prevent it from burning.
- Serve hot.