Baby Corn Pulao
- 2 cups Rice
- 5 Baby Corn
- 1 cup Onion (finely sliced)
- 1 cup Peas (boiled)
- 1 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cashews (roasted)
- 1 tsp Spring Onions (chopped)
- A pinch of Asafetida
- Salt (to taste)
- Ghee (to fry)
- Fry the rice in 1 tbsp ghee, for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut baby corn into small pieces.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a pan and sauté the onions.
- Add in baby corns, peas, pepper powder, ginger-garlic paste, asafetida and salt. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- If required, you can add a cup of water to cook the ingredients well.
- Add the mixture to the rice and place it in a cooker. Add 5 cups of water as well. Cook the rice as usual.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, spring onions and roasted cashews, before serving.