- 1 frozen Pastry Crust
- 1 cup Sausage (cooked & crumbled)
- 1½ cups Broccoli (chopped)
- 1½ cups Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 4 Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Cream
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Dash of Pepper
- Thaw the frozen pastry crust.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 375 degrees F.
- Beat eggs, cream, sausage and spices together in a bowl.
- Add in broccoli and cheese.
- Place the mixture at the bottom of the crust and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown in color.
- Remove from the oven, cool down a bit and serve.