Broccoli Cabbage Soup
- 2 tbsp Butter/Margarine
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 lb Fresh Broccoli Florets
- 4 cups Cabbage (shredded)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put cabbage and broccoli in a saucepan and fill it with water, up to 1 inch.
- Bring it to a boil. Reduce the flame and allow it to simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, melt butter in another saucepan.
- Add in cream cheese and stir to prepare a creamy sauce.
- Drain the vegetables and top the soup with cream sauce.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Serve hot.