Orange Glazed Scallops
- 2 pounds Scallops
- 1 Orange Zest (grated)
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Basil Leaves (whole)
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- Cooked Brown Rice
- Mix the orange zest, juice, soy sauce, basil and pepper flakes in a bowl and then mix these with the scallops.
- Mix well by tossing it properly.
- Heat a skillet in high heat and add oil.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 10 minutes and then add the scallops and cook for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot.