|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 ¼ cups Pecans, chopped
- 1 ¼ cups Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 2 cups Strawberries, fresh
- 3-1/8 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- Prepare oven by preheating to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Centigrade).
- Take two 9 inch loaf pans, butter and flour them.
- In a medium sized bowl, slice strawberries and sprinkle with sugar.
- Set aside and begin preparing bread dough.
- In a large bowl, mix baking soda, cinnamon, sugar, flour and salt.
- In the strawberry mixture add oil and eggs.
- Combine the flour and strawberry mixture and stir until all ingredients are moist.
- Stir in the pecans to this mixture.
- Divide the batter into the two loaf pans.
- Bake in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes and remove once a tester (like a toothpick) inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Once done, let it cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Turn loaves out of pan and let to cool completely.