|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ lb Mushrooms
- 2 Spring Onions
- 16 Prawns, peeled
- 1 qt Chicken Soup Stock
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Chili Paste
- 3 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 Lime
- In a pot bring chicken soup stock to boil.
- Cut mushrooms into half. Cut spring onions into 2 inch long pieces. Wash prawns.
- Add lemon juice, chili paste and fish sauce to the chicken soup stock and stir.
- Add mushrooms, spring onions and prawns and let simmer for ten minutes.
- Reduce heat and season with lime juice.