|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tsp Water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Coconut, shredded
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup Dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 Egg Whites
- Prepare oven by preheating to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Centigrade).
- Grease baking sheets.
- In a small sized pan, mix water, dates and butter over low flame.
- Bring to boil and then keep aside to settle for 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl pour the date mixture and mix chopped nuts and brown sugar.
- In a small bowl whip egg whites until stiff. Once stiff, mix it with the date mixture.
- Make 2 inch balls of the dough by rolling and add shredded coconut too.
- Place the date balls on the greased sheets around 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to15 minutes.
- Once ready and gold brown, set aside to cool.