Tuna Stuffed Eggs
- 6 Eggs
- 1/3 cup high quality Imported Tuna Packed in Olive Oil (drained and flaked fine)
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon or Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Capers
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 12 oil packed Anchovies (drained)
- 1 tbsp Pimento Peppers or Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- Chopped fresh Parsley (for garnish)
- Place the eggs in the bottom of a pan, cover with water by about an inch.
- Place the egg-and-water filled pan on a burner and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a lid and move the pan to a cool burner as soon as it comes to a boil.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes. Then put the pan in the sink and run cold water over the eggs until they're cool.
- Peel the eggs, and cut in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks to a separate bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks well and add the tuna, mayonnaise, lemon or lime juice, and capers.
- Taste, and add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Spoon the egg yolk mixture back into the eggs, and be sure to overfill the little yolk-holes luxuriously.
- Roll up the anchovy fillets into little spirals, and top each stuffed egg half with one. Place a little pimento pepper peeking right out form the middle of the anchovy.
- Arrange attractively on a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley.