Broccoli Au Gratin
- 30 g Butter
- 1½ tbsp Plain Flour
- 1¼ cups Milk
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 Broccoli (cut into florets)
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish for ½ minute.
- Whisk in flour and cook on a high temperature for 20 seconds.
- Whisk in milk gradually, until the flour, butter and milk are combined well.
- Cook on a temperature of 300 degrees F, for about 4 minutes. Whisk after 2 minutes are over.
- Remove from oven, mix grated cheese and set aside.
- Place the broccoli in a dish, cover and bake in the oven for 5 minutes, at a temperature of 325 degrees F.
- Pour the cheese mixture over broccoli and bake for another 1 minute.
- Serve hot.