- 4 boneless/skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 large Onion
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 lbs Frozen Spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1-2 tbsp Fresh Oregano, chopped (or 1-2 tsp. dried)
- 1/2 tsp Polly's Signature Spice Blend (see link below)
- 1 1/2 cups Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 4 Eggs, (lightly beaten)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 20 sheets (9x13-inch) Phyllo dough
- Boil the chicken breasts until no longer pink. Shred and set aside.
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, spinach, onion, garlic, spices, cheese and eggs.
- Layer a 9x13 pan with 10 phyllo sheets. When working with phyllo, be sure to brush with olive oil or melted butter between each sheet.
- Spread the spinach mixture, evenly, over the phyllo sheets.
- Top with remaining phyllo.
- Bake in an oven at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or, until the top is nicely browned.