- 15 oz Salmon (cooked)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Flour
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- ½ cup Celery (chopped)
- 2 medium Carrots (grated)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped finely)
- 3 cups Potatoes (prepared and mashed)
- Flake the cooked salmon.
- Place a saucepan on fire and add butter, flour, salt, pepper and milk.
- Stir continuously, until thick.
- Remove from heat and add grated cheddar cheese. Stir well, till the cheese is combined.
- Add flaked salmon, celery, carrots and onion.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered casserole dish.
- Pipe the mashed potatoes around the edges.
- Bake the dish at 450°F for 30 to 40 minutes, or till the pie is bubbly and the potatoes are browned nicely.