Smoked Salmon Croustades
- Miniature Croustades
- 200 g Soft Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Light Cream
- 140 g Cold-smoked Salmon
- 2-3 tbsp Dill (chopped, to taste)
- Dash of Lemon Juice
- Melted Butter (for brushing)
- Beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Add light cream and beat further until light and fluffy.
- Cut the salmon into thin slices.
- Add the slices into the cheese mixture.
- Add in the dill.
- Season with a dash of lemon.
- Brush the insides of the croustades with melted butter, to maintain their crispiness.
- Fill each croustade with the salmon filling.
- You can garnish the filling with a wedge of red or yellow cherry tomato, an olive, a large caper berry, caviar or a small sprig of dill or chives.