|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 pound Salmon Fillets
- 2 Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 package Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 drops Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Take a medium saucepan and simmer some water in it and poach the salmon filets for 10 minutes. It should be flaky and tender.
- Take a medium bowl and mix green onions, sour cream, cream cheese, salt, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice
- Now you can flake salmon into the prepared mixture. Cover it and refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.