Green Peas Skin Soup
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Green Peas
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 teacups Skim Milk
- 6 teacups Skin of Green Peas
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, heat butter and stir fry onions for a minute.
- Add green peas and skin of green peas.
- Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add half a cup of water and milk and boil in a pressure cooker.
- Wait for the first whistle and then remove.
- Blend the boiled pea in a mixer
- In order to separate the skin, strain in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.