|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/4 cup Yellow Split Moong Dal (soaked for 3 hrs and drained).
- 1 medium Cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 medium Carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Ginger, grated
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Mustard Seeds
- 2 Green Chillies, chopped
- A pinch Asafoetida
- Place the drained beans, cucumber, carrot, coriander, ginger, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
- Mix well and set aside. Heat oil in pan, add the mustard seeds and allow the seeds to pop.
- Add green chillies, and fry a few seconds. Add asafoetida and remove from the heat.
- Add this seasoning to the cucumber mixture and mix well.
- Serve cold.