- 8 Ripe Plums
- 12 Raisins
- 1 tbsp Mustard oil
- 1 tsp Pachforan (mustard seeds, cumin seeds, black cumin seeds, fennel seeds and fenugreek seeds)
- 1 tsp Red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Boil the plums in a little water.
- Once boiled, turn off the flame, allow to cool.
- Deseed them and again boil, add sugar.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, chill powder and let it simmer.
- Now add the raisins.
- Meanwhile heat the mustard oil in a frying pan.
- Season it with pachforan.
- Add the plum mixture and simmer again.
- Cool a bit and serve.