- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- Tarragon Vinegar (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Paprika (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- ½ pound Crab Meat
- 1 stick Celery (diced)
- 4 large Tomatoes
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Combine mayonnaise with vinegar, salt and paprika. Mix well.
- Add in tomato puree, followed by crab meat and celery.
- Slice the top of the tomatoes neatly and scoop out the seeds.
- Fill in the tomatoes with the salad and sprinkle alfalfa sprouts on the top.
- Serve the crab salad along with hot French bread.