- 2 big Aubergines (eggplant)
- 2 tbsp Tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 crushed Garlic (optional)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Make a slit in the skin of aubergine. Place it under a hot grill and cook each side for a few minutes.
- Allow it to cool down. Then, peel off the skin. Wash with cold water and place in a colander for a few minutes, to remove all the excess liquid.
- Run the aubergines and the other ingredients in a food processor and make a rough mix.
- Top with some olive oil and chopped parsley or fresh basil.