|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp White Wine
- 6 Chicken Breast Halves (skinless, boneless)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- ½ cup Onion (diced)
- 3 cups Tomatoes (chopped)
- ½ cup White Wine
- 2 tsp Thyme (fresh, chopped)
- 1 tbsp Basil (fresh, chopped)
- ½ cup Olives
- ¼ cup Parsley (fresh, chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add two tablespoons of white wine and the chicken breasts. Sauté for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, till golden in color.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and keep aside.
- Sauté garlic cloves in the skillet for 30 seconds.
- Add onion and stir for another 3 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Lower the heat and add half cup of white wine. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add thyme and basil and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and cover.
- Cook on low heat, till the chicken is well cooked and is no longer pink from the inside.
- Add olives and parsley to the chicken and cook for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.