Broccoli Mushroom Stir Fry
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 Broccoli (medium sized, diced)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 cups Mushrooms (quartered)
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 stalk Celery (chopped)
- 4 Spring Onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Black Peppercorns (crushed)
- Boil the broccoli in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan and heat the oil.
- Add ginger, garlic and celery to the oil and fry until soft.
- Add the sliced onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and fry on medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add broccolo and the remainder of the ingredients and toss on high heat for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot.