Broccoli Bacon Salad
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 pounds Bacon (cooked)
- 1/3 cup White Vinegar
- 6 pieces Broccoli Tops (cut, drained and crumbled)
- 1 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Onions (sliced thin)
- Salad Dressing
- Take a small bowl and mix together vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise.
- Blend together, until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Take a large bowl and add the sunflower seeds, broccoli tops, onion and bacon.
- Toss together.
- Top this with salad dressing.
- Toss again and serve chilled.