Asparagus and Avocado Dip
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 to 3 stalks Asparagus
- 1 small ripe Avocado, peeled
- 2 to 3 Olives, washed, drained & finely chopped
- 1 sprig Spring Onion (with greens), finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1 flake Garlic
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cream
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Boil or microwave asparagus to remove rawness.
- Scoop avocado and transfer to an electric food processor.
- Add asparagus, saving one stalk.
- Add chilli, garlic, seeds, butter, sugar, salt, creams.
- Run to form a smooth paste.
- Remove into a large mixing bowl.
- Add olives, spring onion and pepper.
- Chop remaining asparagus stalk finely.
- Add to dip, mix very well.
- Transfer to serving bowl, drizzle soysoauce on it and make a swirl.
- Sprinkle pepper and refrigerate or half an hour.
- Serve with nachos, potato wedges, bhel puris, crackers, etc.