|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 Roma (plum) Tomatoes (chopped)
- ½ cup Sun-dried Tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil (stems removed)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 French Baguette
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine together Roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
- Set aside the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Slice the baguette into ¾-inch slices.
- Arrange the baguette slices on a baking sheet, in a single layer.
- Broil the slices for 1 to 2 minutes, till slightly brown.
- Place considerable amount of tomato mixture on each baguette slice.
- Top the slices with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.