Bisquick Apple Coffee Cake
- 1 Egg
- 2/3 cup Milk or Water
- 2 cups Bisquick Mix
- 1 Tart Areen Apple, cored, peeled & sliced
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/3 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Bisquick Mix
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- First of all you should preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- After that take an 8" square pan or 9" round pan and grease it. Mix your cake ingredients and spread the cake batter in that pan.
- Now you can slowly insert apple slices into the batter evenly throughout the cake.
- Mix the topping ingredients of Bisquick with brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread topping mix over top of batter in pan. After that,add slices of butter all over the top.
- Bake it for almost 20 minutes or until it turns golden brown, testing with a toothpick.