Raspberry Custard Kuchen
- 1½ cups All-purpose Flour (divided)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Cold Butter or Margarine
- 2 tbsp Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Sugar
- 3 cups Fresh Raspberries
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine 1 cup flour and salt in it.
- Cut the butter and add it to the flour. Mix till the mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- Add in whipping cream. Mix well.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Set the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Mix sugar and the remaining half cup of flour.
- Sprinkle over the crust in the pan.
- Arrange the raspberries over the crust.
- Mix together sugar and flour.
- Add in eggs, whipping cream and vanilla extract.
- Pour the cream over the berries in the pan.
- Bake the mixture at 375°F for 40 to 45 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve either warm or chill in the refrigerator first.