Korean Seaweed Soup
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 (1 ounce) package Dried Brown Seaweed
- ¼ pound Beef Steak (minced)
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1½ tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 6 cups Water
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- Soak seaweed in enough water to cover it.
- Drain when the seaweed turns soft and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and add minced beef, sesame oil, ½ tablespoon soy sauce and salt. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add in the seaweed and the remaining soy sauce. Cook for another 1 minute stirring frequently.
- Pour 2 cups of water. Boil the mixture.
- Add garlic and the remaining 4 cups of water.
- Boil the soup and cover the saucepan.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste.