- 1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small Carrot (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 medium Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/4 pound Beef (ground)
- 1 medium Scallion (finely chopped)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a loaf pan and bake in the oven at a temperature of 400 degrees F, for 25 minutes.
- You can also use a Chinese steamer to bake meatloaf. In case you are using one, bake for only 25 minutes.
- The steamed meatloaf is ready to be served.