|Calories Per Serving:
- 1½ cups White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 pound small-curd Cottage Cheese
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- 4 medium Eggs
- 1½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Take a 9-inch spring form pan and grease the bottom and halfway up the sides.
- Combine together white sugar, cornstarch and flour and mix well.
- Mix cream cheese and curd cottage cheese. Beat the mixture with an electric mixer on high speed, till the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Add in the softened butter and beat.
- Add the sugar mixture and beat until all the ingredients are combined well.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, blending well.
- Be sure to scrape the bowl from the bottom, after adding each egg, to prevent the mixture from sticking to the base.
- Pour in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix well, until smooth.
- Pour the prepared batter into the pan and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door closed, for 2 hours.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate and chill the cake for 4 hours or overnight, before serving.
- Serve with sliced strawberries or raspberry sauce.