|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 (15 ounce) cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 pound Pork Sausage
- 2 tbsp Chili Sauce
- ½ tsp Onion Salt
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 pinch Paprika
- Curry Powder (to taste)
- Preheat oven to broil/ grill mode.
- Place a large saucepan on fire and pour tomato sauce in it.
- Add in chili sauce, onion salt, white sugar and black pepper.
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Broil/ grill pork sausage for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or till it is cooked thoroughly.
- Remove and slice into ¼-inch to ½-inch thick pieces.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the sausage.
- Sprinkle paprika and curry powder.
- Serve hot with French fries or bread roll.