Grilled Miso Chicken
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tbsp light Soy sauce (Usukuchi Shoyu)
- 2 tbsp Sake
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 8 boned Chicken Thighs, skin intact
- 1 tbsp Seven-Spice Powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp light Miso
- 2 Green Onions, crushed and slivered
- 1 tsp minced Ginger Root
- In a blender add soy sauce , miso , sake mirin , green onions , ginger root and garlic. Blend the mixture and add it to a baking dish. Coat chicken with mixture. Marinate for 1 hour or refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat a hibachi. Shake the marinated chicken and pat it dry. Place a skin-down on the hot grill. Have the chicken grilled for 4-5 minutes. Turn chicken on to the second side and grill it over for 5 minutes. When done sprinkle with sesame seeds and spice mixture.