Matcha Fruit Bavarois
- 1 oz (30g) Powdered Gelatin
- 4 tbsp Water
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 tbsp Matcha
- 1 tbsp Brandy
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ cup Milk
- Fresh Fruit Syrup (strawberries, peaches, grapes, or any other fruit), to taste
- Mix gelatin and water in a bowl and place the bowl in a pan of hot water and mix until the gelatin dissolves.
- Take another bowl and combine the egg yolks with Corn starch, sugar and salt. Turn the mixture until it turns whitish.
- Mix the Matcha and tbsp of warm Milk and stir briskly until the paste turns smooth.
- Now add the rest of the milk to the egg yolks and cook them over low heat .
- Remove the mixture after a while and let it cool slightly.
- Add the gelatin, Matcha past and brandy to the milk . Mix them place them in a large bowl of iced water to let it cool.
- Whip the cream and fold it on to the mixture. Pour into individual glasses and refrigerate until set.
- Serve garnished with fruit and syrup.