Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
- 8 medium Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 tbsp Dill (dried) /1/4 cup Dill (fresh)
- Fresh Chives
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb Shrimp (cooked)
- 2 Avocados (for garnishing)
- Cut 1/8-inch off the top of the tomatoes.
- Scoop out the core and seeds of tomatoes, using a spoon.
- Place the tomatoes on a doubled paper towel, upside down, to drain the residual liquid.
- Rinse the shrimp, dry and refrigerate.
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon, mustard, dill, chives and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and add to shrimp.
- Transfer the tomatoes to a muffin tin and stuff them with the shrimp mixture.
- Garnish with avocado slices.
- Chill for 20 minutes, before serving.