Norwegian Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 375 degrees F.
- Hard boil the eggs and separate the yolks.
- Cream the butter and hard boiled egg yolks. Add sugar and beat again.
- Add the flour extract and mix thoroughly.
- Put the mixture through a cookies press to form cookies. You can also do the same by spooning the batter on un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are light brown.