Hot Spiced Punch
- 4 cups Apple Cider
- 2 cups Grape Juice or Dry Red Wine
- 2 tbsp Crystallized Ginger, chopped
- 8 Whole Cloves
- 6 strips (3 x 1/2" each) Orange Peel
- 13 Cinnamon Sticks, divided
- 2/3 cups Raisins
- 2/3 cups Slivered Almonds
- Combine juice, cider, ginger, cloves, orange peel and a cinnamon stick into a saucepan. Place the saucepan over medium heat.
- Cool the mixture down to room temperature for 4 hours and medium heat the mixture and bring it to boil.
- After It boils, reduce the heat and let it cook for 15 minutes. Now add raisins and almonds.
- Cook further for about 10 minutes until raisins are tender.
- Serve hot garnished with cinnamon sticks.