Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 1 (8 oz) Sour Cream
- 1 small can Mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/3 cup Ketchup
- 1 small Onion
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 package Stroganoff Noodles
- In a pan brown the beef with onions and until its tender.
- To the mixture add ½ can of beef broth , ketchup, salt and mushrooms.
- Mix flour with remaining beef broth and add to ground beef mixture.
- Fold the sour cream and heat thoroughly. Serve over buttered stroganoff noodles.