Tangy Alaska Halibut Bake
- 2 lb Halibut Fillet
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 large Yellow Onion, sliced
- ¼ cup Green Onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 cups Ritz Crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup Butter
- Add butter in a large frying pan. To it add sliced onion and sauté it for some time until the onion turns on a even color.
- Put the content of frying pan on a baking pan having it spread nicely across it. Set it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix together mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice. Arrange the halibut over top of the onions and spread the sour cream and mayonnaise mixture over the top of the halibut.
- Bake it at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, for 40 minutes.