Thai Broccoli Salad
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter, creamy or chunky
- 1½ tbsp Hot Water
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1½ tsp Dark Sesame Oil
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup Green Onions, sliced
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- Add hot water with peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and red pepper flakes until it blends well.
- Heat oil over in a large pan over medium heat. Add red pepper, broccoli, green onions and garlic. Stir-fry 3-4 minutes until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Remove it from heat and stir the peanut butter mixture.
- Serve warm