Mongolian Hot Pot
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Chicken Broth (fresh or canned)
- 3 lb Fresh Peas or 3 (10 oz.) pkg Frozen Peas, thawed
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb. Prosciutto (lean Ham), diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Get the broth to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add peas and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain Peas and heat oil in a small pan.
- Add onion and sauté it over medium heat until it turns yellow.
- Add prosciutto and peas. Again have the mixture sauté over 3-4 minutes.
- Season it with salt and pepper and serve hot.