Penne with Vodka Sauce
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1/3 cup Prosciutto, chopped
- 3 Chicken Cutlets, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 2/3 cup Vodka
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Black Olives, chopped (opt.)
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. Penne Pasta
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Onion, chopped
- Heat butter and oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic in butter mix.
- Add chicken and prosciutto and cook until chicken is brown.
- Add vodka and heat over high heat. Carefully ignite when flame dies and add cream, parsley, olives and pepper.
- Bring the mixture to boil and reduce the heat so that the mixture can cook.
- Cook the pasta and add the vodka sauce over it. Top it up with Parmesan grated cheese.