- 6 large Potatoes
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 stalk Celery (diced)
- 8 hard-cooked Eggs (chopped)
- 1 whole Rotisserie Roast Chicken (pulled and diced)
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 1/4 cup pitted Green Olives (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 3 large Dill Pickles (chopped)
- Put the potatoes in a large pot and cover them with salted water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer covered for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain and cool the potatoes. Then, peel and dice them.
- Put the diced potatoes in a large mixing bowl and refrigerate, until they are cold.
- Fold in mayonnaise, celery, eggs, chicken, mustard, olives, salt, and pickles, once the potatoes are cold.
- Refrigerate the salad for two hours before serving.