Crunchy and Sweet Mongolian Beef
- 1½ lb Beef Tenderloin (cut 1/2 inch bites)
- 1 cup Flour
- Stir-fry Vegetables (broccoli, carrots, snow pea, and Onion or ready mixture)
- White Sesame Seeds, roasted
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1½ cup Mix Vegetables
- Add Beef, pepper, flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Set it aside.
- Add boiling water in a pan and add all vegetables. Let it cook for about 10 minutes and when done strain it in ice cold water to keep the crunchiness.
- In a pan add garlic and oil and cook until golden brown.
- Later add Beef and keep it uncovered for 10-15 minutes until it turns crispy.
- Add brown sugar, salt, pepper and lemon juice over the mixture.
- For serving, arrange the vegetables on the serving plate and pour beef on top of the vegetables. Top it up with roasted sesame seeds.