Aioli Shrimp and Dill Canapes
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely minced
- 1 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground black Pepper, to taste
- 2 (5 ounce) cans Baby Shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 24 slices White Bread, lightly toasted, crusts removed, and cut into 2-1/2 inch rounds
- 1 Lemon (zest)
- 1 sprig Fresh Dill
- Rinse the shrimp and then dry.
- Keep 24 shrimp separate and chop the rest of them.
- In a small bowl take the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil and mix.
- Add the chopped shrimp and then stir.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- In the bread rounds spread the mixture.
- Top it off with a whole shrimp, lemon zest and dill sprig.