French Toast Casserole
|Calories Per Serving:
- 5 cups Bread Cubes
- 4 Eggs
- 1½ cups Milk
- ¼ cup White Sugar (divided)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Margarine (softened)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with butter.
- Spread the bread cubes at the bottom of the pan.
- Take a large bowl and combine together eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt and vanilla extract.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread cubes.
- Pour margarine and let the mixture stand for 10 minutes.
- Mix the remaining sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of the mixture.
- Bake the dish in the oven for about 45 to 50 minutes till the top turns golden in color.