|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups Egg Noodles (uncooked)
- ½ pound Lean Beef (ground)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup Pepperoni Sausage (sliced)
- 16 ounces Pizza Sauce
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Prepare the egg noodles as per the instructions given on the package.
- Keep a medium skillet over medium-high heat and place the ground beef in it.
- Add onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Stir well.
- Drain the excess fat from the skillet.
- Add in the egg noodles, pepperoni sausage, pizza sauce and milk. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Put it back for baking for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.