|Calories Per Serving:
- 2/3 pound fresh Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tsp Fresh Parsley, minced
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Substitute
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 5 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, shredded & divided
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Take a small saucepan, and pour some water in it and bring it to a boil. Then add asparagus
- Cover it and boil for almost 3 minutes. Then you can drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water
- You should again drain and pat it dry. Get a 10-inch. Ovenproof skillet, saute onion in oil until it gets tender. Now you can add parsley and asparagus; toss to coat.
- Take a small bowl and combine the egg substitute, salt, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and pepper. Then, you can pour over asparagus mixture
- Cover it and cook over medium heat for almost 8-10 minutes or until eggs are nearly set.
- You can sprinkle it with remaining Parmesan. Put uncovered skillet in the broiler, 6 inch from the heat, for 2 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle slowly with cheddar cheese. Cut into quarters. The dish is very tasty when served fresh.