Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- For mixture:
- 450 gms Crab Claw Meat (canned pasteurized, picked over for shells)
- 1 cup Seasoned Dry Stuffing Mix ( pounded into coarse crumbs)
- 1/2 cup Sweet Onion (minced)
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley (minced)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Ground Pepper as per taste
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Italian Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cups Italian cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 8 Mushroom Caps ( cleaned and with stems removed)
- Olive oil
- Sweet Paprika
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients of the mixture, stir well until well-combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Rub olive oil over the tops of the mushroom caps.
- Place them bottom-side up in a shallow baking pan.
- Mound crab mixture into caps.
- Top stuffing with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Carefully pour wine down the side of the baking pan.
- Bake in an oven heated at 400 degree F for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden on top. Serve.