Braised Chicory With Emmental Cheese
|Calories Per Serving:
- 100 grams French Emmental Cheese (diced)
- 2 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 3 Chicories
- 1 pinch Cumin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Wash the chicories well.
- Slice the chicories lengthwise, as thin as possible.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a pan and heat it up.
- When the oil is hot, fry the chicories until they turn transparent. Remove from the pan.
- In the same frying pan, add the cumin seeds and honey and let this reduce for 3 minutes.
- Add the Emmental cheese to this, along with the fried chicories.
- Add pepper and salt and cook for 2 minutes.